I have been breeding bettas for almost 2 years now, the first 3 breeds well sad to say weren’t that successful. So much to read online on on how to take care of betta fishes and how to breed them, well you learn more by experience. I have had nails put on my breeder’s tank lol, temperature control, almond leaves, etc..
The last breeding that I have had, was successful, not all fries made it to adult stage though.. as I have read once “only the strongest will survive”. I cross bred plakat and crown tail which is one of my favorite, being patient month after month, well it was all worth it.
Betta Fish Secrets
The Ultimate Guide To Learning How To Keep And Breed Betta Fish Successfully
Now You Can Discover For Yourself The Truth About Betta Fish Using Tested Techniques That Most Betta Fish Owners Never Know
Here’s just a fraction of what you’ll learn:
The ideal tank size for your betta fish… Get this wrong and disaster could strike
The quick check list of everything you must have before you even think about buying your betta fish
Revealed… Betta fish Filtration secrets
How to get the right water your fish will thrive in
Where you should place your betta fish in your room
The basics of water chemistry
The advantages and disadvantages of adding plants
How to know when the tank is ready for fish
Quick tips on how to pick the best betta’s in the shop… do this wrong and you’ll have problems from the start
What size betta fish you should buy and the best size for beginners
What tank mates will go well with your betta fish… Andwhat you must avoid ever putting in the same tank
Discover how long will your betta fish live
Questions you must ask the seller, this alone will help you loads
The 6 Step System for setting up your new betta aquarium
How to distinguish between crown tails and delta tails… Discover how to tell the difference between all varieties.
An overview of the spawning process
The right way to look after fry for the first few weeks
How to grow young betta’s on to the best quality adults around
The quick fix for fighting betta’s and how to keep your fish from fighting again
History and Biology of the betta fish
The one Safety tip that could save your betta’s life
How to overcome the most common problems you will encounter
How to set up the perfect breeding tank for your betta’s
Plus much much more…
‘Betta Fish Secrets’ is packed with helpful advice and I know you’re going to be overjoyed after reading it. Just look what a couple of betta lovers had to say after reading this amazing ebook…
This is what I am using to feed my betta fries, I have been breeding bettas for almost a year now. I also use microworms to feed my guppies, I’ve got really beautiful tuxedos too .
The essential parts required:
- Yeast to feed the microworms. Yeast may become self sustaining where cereal is used as the living medium for the microworms.
- Vessel for the microworms to be kept in. Should have a lid to promote humidity but small amount of ventilation is required.
- Medium for the microworms to live upon. This is generally moist cereal or potting mix.
With a cereal based culture the yeast will feed on the carbohydrates and in turn become food for the microworms. Dry yeast can supplement the microworms diet. In a soil based culture the yeast cannot sustain itself and will need to be added at regular intervals.
Commercial cultures from aquarium businesses are almost exclusively cereal based. A culture will remain productive for a number of weeks but will need to be freshly restarted after worm numbers have peaked.
To make a fresh microworm culture:
- Select some cereal based food such as stale white bread or porridge. Baby cereal and wheat biscuit style cereals are excellent. Corn flakes seem less useful.
- Boil or microwave this mixture, place it in a container. Allow it to cool then place some holes in the lid. Ideally the mixture could be autoclaved. This step reduces the number of mould spores that have the potential to take hold and destroy a microworm culture. A mature culture will out compete mould but freshly started cultures are vulnerable.
- The consistency of the cereal should be moist but not wet. Although theseworms will stay alive for many hours on the bottom of the aquarium, a microwormculture can drown in only a few millimeters of water.
- Collect as many worms as possible and smear them over the top of the medium. Microworms only live on the surface where they can readily breathe. Sprinkle with dried yeast.
You can order microworms from us, just text us at this number 0999 573 9268, we deliver nationwide via LBC, shipping fee is shouldered by the buyer.
BETTA FISH CARE – Your Ultimate Guide to taking care of your Betta Fishes
Price : P75,000 (Negotiable)
Area: Sapa 4, Rosario, Cavite
Reason for selling: Owner leaving for abroad
2 Lots located in Gen. Trias Cavite are for sale. Details below:
495 square meters
PRIZE : P 1,500,000.00 (neg)
(click picture to enlarge)
LOCATION : Mary St. Stateland View Subdivision Farmlot, Barangay Manggahan, General Trias, Cavite.
180 square meters
PRIZE : P 1,000,000.00 (neg)
(click picture to enlarge)
LOCATION : Sunshine Village, Barangay Manggahan, General Trias, Cavite
* Inside the Subivision there’s a Two (2) resorts HIDDEN VEGA RESORT and KINAGOT RESORT.
* Near LYCEUM UNIVERSITY OF CAVITE, Gen. Trias Wet Market, Fast Food Restaurants like McDonalds, Jollibee, KFC Fried Chicken, 7 Eleven, WalterMart SuperMarket.
* Also near Industrial Sites Like Magnolia Dairies, Purefoods Hormel, San Miguel Metal Closure, FCIE, Monterey Meat Processing, GATEWAY Industial Sites.
* Nearest Malls are SM Dasmarinas and Robinson Place Dasmarinas and KIDZ WORLD.
* McDonalds Manggahan, Gen. Trias, Cavite.
* Take Tricycle going to Stateland View Subdivision Farmlot.
* Nearest Subdivion are Sunshine Village and Tierra Royale Subdivision.
* Nearest LOT location and landmark is MARY ST. main road besides LASCONIA’S apartment.
* Area location is Good for building Apartment/Dormitories and Bed Spacer for Industrial Workers, Students, Employees working at the nearby Company & Industrial Sites.
Serious buyers only. Interested parties please leave comment with your email so we can contact you.
S O L D
Male and Female Labradors for sale
Male (Sumo) – XXL, golden yellow, proven stud
Female (Peewee) – black
Php 6,000 (for 2 dogs)
We are selling both of our dogs due to limited space, if you are interested please leave comment below or you can contact us at this number 09995739268.
Serious buyers only, Cavite area. No papers. All good for breeding, Sumo (male) is a proven stud, and XXL in size, see picture below. The price stated above are good for 2 dogs.
CAR FOR SALE! SOLD
P200K only (negotiable)